This fall get ready to load your Kindle with great books by 13 awesome authors in the Books-a-Fire Giveaway! During the entire month of September, you’ll have the opportunity to win a New Kindle Fire as well as weekly prizes of Amazon Gift Cards.
Here are the details:
1. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the contest to win a New Kindle Fire and weekly Amazon Gift cards. You may enter once at the Books-a-Fire website and enter again at the websites of each of the authors listed. That gives everyone additional free chances to win!
2. The contest starts today, Sept. 1, and ends at midnight (Pacific Time) on Sept. 30.
3. The winner will be notified by e-mail and we will post the results on the Books-a-Fire website.
4. Although buying a book does not increase your chances of winning, we encourage you to browse the books of the authors who are sponsoring this giveaway and buy the ones you like. Choose from a variety of genres, sure to please everyone on your list. What are you waiting for? Head on over and kindle your reading fires!
5. Links to purchase the books are included with each book on the list.
There are plenty of ways to enter the giveaway and lots of good books by talented authors for you to buy. So visit the Books-a-Fire giveaway today.
Oh and I almost forgot: you can click here for an extra chance to win the Kindle Fire.
* * * *
Daleen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor’s note: Daleen Berry will join a Sept. 16 discussion about the topic of child sex abuse at Webster’s Bookstore in State College, Pa. Berry is the first recipient of the Pearl Buck Award in Writing for Social Change, for her second book, Lethal Silence, to be published sometime in 2012. Berry speaks about overcoming abuse through awareness, empowerment and goal attainment at conferences around the country.
Her memoir (paperback and as an e-book) can be found at bookstores everywhere, or ordered online. To read the first chapter free, please go to Goodreads. Check out the five-star review from ForeWord Reviews. Or find out why Kirkus Reviews called Berry “an engaging writer, her style fluid and easy to read, with welcome touches of humor and sustained tension throughout.” To read her award-winning memoir, Sister of Silence, in e-book format (or any other e-book), download a free app from Amazon for your phone, tablet or computer.
If you want to read more than 90 reviews, go to Amazon. To view the Sister of Silence book trailer, go to her VintageBerryWine Youtube channel.